My name is Rachel Harris; first and foremost I am a Mom and Wife. I grew up overseas and my favorite hobbies were climbing trees and reading. As I grew up, I found my passion in soccer, playing throughout Middle and High School. Returning to the US, I maintained my fitness through running, and after meeting and marrying my sweetheart I added triathlons into the mix. Over the past 6 years, my attention shifted from being an endurance junkie to exploring the world of movement. I found a passion for spinning, yoga, pilates, swimming, running, CrossFit, and weightlifting. A series of injuries and health complications forced me to alter my passions and set my sights on massage therapy.
I love empowering people to feel their best – physically, emotionally and spiritually. I feel that when the mind, body and spirit are one, there is freedom.
- Massage Therapist
- Hot Stone Massage
- Sacred Lomi Lomi
- Cupping & Myofascial Release
- Reiki 1
- FMT Basic Rock Tape Certification
- Pediatric Massage
- Yoga Teacher (200 Hour)
- Prana Vinyasa Yoga Training (200hr)
- Trauma Informed Facilitator
- Adult & Pediatric CPR/First Aid/AED
- Track & Field Coach, Level 1, USATF #1709350365.
- CrossFit Instructor, Level 1